To visit China, most non-Chinese citizens could be required to obtain the Chinese Visa. For more detailed Visa information, please visit the official website of the local Chinese Embassy/Consulate. Non-Chinese citizen attendees could apply for a Chinese Visa through a travel agency or directly at the nearest Chinese embassy; applying the Chinese Visa at the Chinese Embassy is strongly recommended.
Please follow the instructions as below to get a valid Chinese Visa.
- Valid Passport
Be sure your passport is currently valid for at least 6 months after your planned visit.
- Category of Chinese Visa
Non-Chinese citizen attendees are strongly recommended to apply for the“F”- type Visa at the nearest Chinese Embassy/Consulate.
“F-type” Visa is for academic, cultural, scientific and other non-commercial activity visit. For this, you will need the Official Invitation Letter, which is the supported document for this type visa application.
- Official Invitation Letter
Official Invitation Letter approved by CAS is supported document to give an assistance to apply the Chinese VISA, can be sent (without financial commitment) upon registered online and indicated the request to local organizing committee at email@example.com.
Key Information of the Official Invitation Letter for the visa application:
- Register for the conference - Complete the Registration Form online
- Request the Official Invitation Letter by the Registration Form optional button
- Provide the following information to indicate the request at your earliest convenience by sending the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Scanned version of your passport – Personal Information Sheet
2. Personal CV (Invited speakers, required)
- Deadline Date of requiring the Official Invitation Letter: August 1, 2019.
Tips: Please write an email using the subject “Require Official Invitation Letter for ICIS2019” and indicate your prefer Title and Name (Prof. Dr./Dr./Prof. /Ms./Mr. ...).
You could use the Official Invitation Letter to apply the “F”Visa at the nearest Chinese Embassy/Consulate. Your patience in this process is highly appreciated.